Walking as an activity that is most acceptable in our society that serves as a solid basis to improve exercise capacity and quality of life. It also is a factor preventing or rejects diseases and has positive aspects other than the physiological level, but also the psychological level, march dispels tension, irritability and depression, creating a sense of confidence and a positive body image, walking in our lives is a basic operation designed to sense the simplest and most basic, moving one point to each other when time and time again, there is another purpose that guides the transfer tangible that, whether it’s walking the house for shopping, where sport, health, or a motivating factor in daily life, in fact, beyond the aspect of philosophical definition of the walk, there is also a physiological explanation which supported by many studies that show unequivocally that such action is carried out consistently and gradually increases from time to time, can certainly contribute to our health and improve our quality of life, whether we look at the physiological level, both psychological and social.
Walking aerobic exercise that unique from other companies that fit the definition of activity aerobic organism (aerobic), including running, swimming, elliptical cross trainers is easy and the like, uniqueness is manifested being considered a safe activity and low risk (if we compare running, then by walking and this way Indicator heads a technique of walking competition, One leg remains always on the ground, unlike running where by definition, must be long flight even if not easily spotted sake of our eyes), walking none inefficient overall view of our bodies that each body moving and moving as one unit (technique of walking correctly described later in this article) and not expensive (financially) that can be performed anywhere, anytime and under any condition without needing auxiliary means, but if you want to add it to diversify or add complexity activity itself.
Walking has many advantages in improving and optimizing the health and lives according to many studies have proven over the years:
– Improving fitness aerobic organism (cardio).
– Reducing the risk of heart disease and blood vessels.
– Assistance in regulating blood pressure (normal blood pressure is defined as 80/120 when the value of 80 represents the diastolic blood pressure that sets a condition where the heart muscle is contraction, but at filling by blood, the value of 120 represents the highest systolic blood pressure The most that occurs when the heart contracts and pumps blood into the arteries to our bodies).
– Improving circulation and reducing the chances of developing varicose
– Reducing blood lipid concentrations and a decrease in total cholesterol (total and LDL negative ie the parallel increase in cholesterol, “good”, ie the HDL).
– Strengthening the structure Hatzm- bone density increase.
– Assistance in the process of substitution Hhomrim- weight reduction and body toning respectively improving the body’s exterior.
– Assistance in the digestive and related problems associated with constipation.
– Reducing stress, tension and anxiety and increase in concentration, quality sleep more during the day day and improve the feeling in general.
Studies have shown that walking, do not have to be particularly intense to bring health benefits, but for people who want to improve and promote the ability aerobic organism and increase calorie burning their bodies UKE will be necessary. To raise the level of aerobic fitness, it is recommended to reach the optimal activity following the principles of training:
Frequency The number of times we make the activity, you may want to perform it three to five times a week, of course, depends on the amount of times a trainee, you are just beginning operations, suffice it twice a week and progressively (Another principle described) Add your training, you should walk at good intervals of 24 to 48 hours between active and inactive, in order to reduce the risk of injuries and allow adequate recovery of muscles, bones, joints and heart-lung system.